The Ukrainian politician Marjana Besuhla clearly shares against Wolodymyr Selenskyj. Her criticism also has to do with the procedure in the Russian region of Kursk – in her opinion, the Ukrainian military leadership has been guilty of the simple soldiers. Read more about this here.
According to the regional administration, the southern Russian cities of Saratow and Engels have become the goal of the largest drone attack so far since the Ukraine war. The governor of the Saratow, Roman Busargin, said at Telegram, said that more than 30 houses were damaged in the nightly attack. All emergency services were mobilized. There was therefore at least one injured woman. According to the busargin, residents of the area were brought to safety in Engels due to fires on the military airfield. Read more about this here.
There were heavy Russian attacks on the Ukrainian Industrial City of Kropywnyzkyj, about 300 kilometers south of Kiev. Videos in social networks show burning buildings. Ukrainian media report at least 30 explosions. Several civil buildings are said to have been hit.
At the video press conference, Selenskyj also said that his country had received “several” more F-16 fighter planes. “Several F-16 flew to Ukraine. I don’t tell you how many,” he added. Selenskyj also gave no information on which country the fighter planes were delivered. Ukraine received the first F-16 in 2024.
video | Courned world: Russians praise Ukrainians
The authorities in the southern Russian Oblast Krasnodar report that the fire in an oil depot is still not deleted and other firefighters are ordered to the site. “Specialists continue to fight the fire on an area of 4,250 square meters,” said late Wednesday evening in a statement on the Telegram news app. The fire focused on burning oil products around a tank and shut -off valves. A total of 406 firefighters are on duty. The administration of the Oblast announced that 30 employees from the depot were evacuated and the company had been set.