Pole like Lionel Messi: Super Trainer Flick pays homage to Barca-Tormonster Lewandowski

Pole like Lionel Messi once
Super coach Flick homes Barca-Tormonster Lewandowski

A few years ago, Hansi Flick and Robert Lewandowski moved through Germany and Europe with FC Bayern. They sackled every conceivable title. Now they want to repeat this witness with Barcelona. The duo is on a very good way. The Catalans are a series winner.

Thanks to double scorer Robert Lewandowski, FC Barcelona has defended its lead over the archrival Real Madrid in the fight for the Spanish football championship. The Catalans defeated the neighboring FC Girona 4: 1 (1-0) in the Estati Olímpic Lluís Companys. It was the ninth victory in the Primera División for the team of Hansi Flick. “I’m very satisfied,” said Flick: “It was important to perform as we did.”

The hosts took the lead shortly before the break through an own goal of Ladislav Krejci (43.) after a free kick from Barcelona’s super talent Lamine Yamal. After compensation by Arnaut Danjuma (53.), ex-Bundesliga professional Lewandowski struck. The 36 -year -old Pole made the decision with his goals in the 61st and 77th minute. In the championship alone, Lewandowski already has 25 goals in 28 missions – statistics that had recently been able to show at FC Barcelona Lionel Messi in the 2018/2019 season.

“I know that a lot of people talked about my age, but I always say that I have worked on playing at the highest level for many years since I was 21 or 22,” said Lewandowski after his double pack: “If you look at the data, there is no difference between my numbers a few years ago and today.”

He usually doesn’t talk about individual players, said coach Flick: But Lewandowski was something special. He scores the important goals. Substitute Ferran Torres (86th) took care of the end of the end. In the table, Barcelona leads with 66 points. Master Real Madrid comes to 63 points, the royal had presented a 3-2 against CD Leganes the day before. Third with 57 points is Atlético Madrid.

In the run -up to the encounter, Osasuna’s objection against the evaluation of the lost catch -up game in Barcelona (3-0) determined the headlines last Thursday. The opponent of the Flick team doubts about the eligibility of Inigo Martinez. He had previously canceled his trip to the Spanish national team due to a knee injury. Osasuna justified the objection by the fact that according to FIFA rules a player should not play games for his club in the five calendar days after the end of the handover period.

The game was originally scheduled for March 8. After the death of the Barca Klubarzt Carles Miñarro Garcia, it was canceled and moved to March 27th. “It’s not in my hand,” Flick emphasized on Saturday: “We got three points, I concentrate on that.”

Source link