King Charles III.: Worries about sick monarchs

Open questions about sick king

Is Charles’ plan now?


Updated on March 28, 2025 – 1:31 p.m.Reading time: 3 min.

King Charles III.: How is the monarch really doing?Enlarge the picture

King Charles III.: How is the monarch really doing? (Source: Imago / Chris Jackson / Avalon)

Worries about the British monarch: King Charles III. Unexpectedly had to go to a clinic for observation. What’s next with the 76-year-old?

In the UK, a message caused a sensation on Thursday evening. The moment of terror has to do with the king’s state of health. Because Charles III. had to go to the hospital surprisingly. Read more about this here.

In the meantime, the monarch is already at home-but the concern for the 76-year-old should not only be greater in the United Kingdom. After all, due to his age and illness, many questions are now asking themselves.

After a planned cancer treatment on Thursday morning, the king complained about symptoms and was kept in the hospital for observation. The dismissal took place on the same day. But apparently Charles cannot go to the routine. The British king actually wanted to receive several ambassadors in the afternoon. But nothing came of it.

In addition, the royal family also had to cancel several appointments for the following day in Birmingham. The public only learned from all of this in the evening when Charles had already arrived at Clarence House in his property.

In February 2023, King Charles made a cancer public that was discovered in the course of routine operation at the prostate. What the king suffers from the form of cancer is unclear. The only thing that is certain is that it is not prostate cancer. Charles has been treated on an outpatient basis since his diagnosis.

However, he soon took public appointments again, even traveling to Australia and Samoa in autumn. So far, the treatment has apparently been without complications. The results are encouraging, it said from the palace.

King Charles and Queen Camilla want to travel to Italy from April 7th to April 10th. It seems unlikely that the appointment will burst. In any case, there has been no evidence so far that the palace will prepare in this direction. Part of the trip, on the other hand, has already been planned, because a visit to the Vatican and a meeting with Pope Francis was actually intended, but this is canceled due to the disease of the Pontifex.

In addition to the official dates on behalf of the crown, there is another important date – however, this is primarily private nature. Because it is also planned that Charles and Camilla will spend their 20th wedding anniversary in Italy. The couple had said yes in Windsor on April 9, 2005. It is not yet known which plans the two have for their so -called “porcelain wedding”.

As usual with the British Royals, the king was primarily evident that his cancellation could have prepared other circumstances. “His majesty lets everyone who experiences inconveniences or disappointments,” said his regret, “said the palace. He was also deeply disappointed not to be able to notice his appointments in Birmingham.

As reported by the British news agency PA, citing a palace source, it is a rather insignificant incident. It is “a highly insignificant pothole in a street that absolutely leads in the right direction.”

Under King Charles, the Buckingham Palace chose a much more transparent communication style than was still under his mother Queen Elizabeth II. Therefore it can be assumed that his state of health is not presented better than he is. So you don’t have to worry about the 76-year-old at the moment.

Source link

Avatar photo
Emma Vossen Emma, an expert in Roblox and a writer for INN News Codes, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media, specializing in advertising. Her experience includes working with several startups and an advertising agency. To reach out, drop an email to Emma at emma.vossen@indianetworknews.com.